[verit'abel]

Veritabel, virkelig, ekte, sann.

Bilde

sbo ninja Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has refused to comment on the possibility of Arsenal superstar Alexis Sanchez joining him at the Etihad.The Chilean seems destined to leave the London club in this transfer window, but there have been conflicting reports as to who he could join.

Sanchez, who has also linked with Manchester United, has been closely watched by the Citizenssbo ninjasince the beginning of the season, but when Guardiola was recently asked if his club are pursuing his signature, he gave very little away."You know my answer about that, he is an Arsenal player," Guardiola said, as quoted by FourFourTwo."I don't talk about the players who are not in my team now; unless (they are in it) today. Today would not be good.

"We have the squad wesbo ninjahave. I don't know what is going to happen in this transfer window. If we have to finish with these players, we are going to finish."If we can buy someone because we have a lot of competitions, a lot of games, we are going to try."The Chile international was dropped for Arsenal's match against Bournemouth on Sunday, a game which the Gunners ended up losing 2-1.

Bli med på debatten i dag - din mening teller